Learning Services Executive
Flex Education Ltd is a recruitment agency encompassing specialisms in Education and Training. We work on a National basis with Training Providers, Colleges and Schools, providing outstanding staff on a supply and permanent basis.
We have the pleasure of working with an innovative National Training Provider who are seeking to employ a Learning Services Executive.
An overview of the role will be:
To maximise the effectiveness of the Field Sales Team by producing high quality leads and working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals and to provide a high level of sales support on new accounts by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at the education sector
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with schools, local authorities and third parties who are not currently using the training provider
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
- Attend online meetings with the sales team to update information and discuss any issues
- Liaise effectively with all departments within the training provider to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practise Ideas
- Updating CRM database
- Pre-Qualification of opportunity prior to meeting
- Send out order paperwork and raise tickets for connectivity
- Make contact with new clients as follow up to Marketing Campaigns
- Identifying all key contacts within each client organisation, developing good working relationships and ensuring excellent account management and gaining a clear understanding of all customer business needs through these relationships.
- Respond to incoming enquiries from phone, email and website
- Undertaking general sales administration
- At least 1years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise issues
The salary for this role will be £16,000 per annum with additional bonuses relating to the success of the sales team performance.
The working hours are 8am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
Flex Education Ltd is a recruitment agency encompassing specialisms in Education and Training. We are an innovative and personable company, based in Stockton in the North East of England. We have over 20 years cumulative experience and are passionate about making the right match between client and candidate, developing long-lasting relationships and offering a transparent, honest, value-for-money service.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please get in touch today