Web Admin Administrator
A leading Manchester based retail company are looking for someone to join their online team. This is a varied and challenging role within a growing online department that will require a confident and motivated individual.
Customer Service Specialists key responsibilities:
- Reviewing and authorising payments and refunds for customers via PayPal and the central order processing system.
- Processing website orders and checking stock level
- Co-ordinating activity with the pick & despatch teams to ensure that orders are despatched within the required timescales.
- Monitoring the status of orders and liaising with the buying team to arrange timely inflows of stock.
- Manage communication with customers and couriers
- Confidently answer questions via telephone and email with regard to order status, products and services.
Customer Service Specialists key requirements:
- A working knowledge/experience of e-commerce
- Able to prioritise work under pressure and ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport
- A can do attitude, flexibility and willingness to cover a variety of tasks
- A sound working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Customer Service skills gained in a retail business or internet trading site would advantageous
For further information on the role please contact Harriet Oakes on or email