Commercial Contracts Manager
Role: Commercial Contracts Manager
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £46,000 - £47,500 per annum
Our Local Authority client based in London have really undergone a successful transformation and are looking for a high calibre Commercial Contracts Manager to work within the new commercial operating model and service integration.
- To work closely with the directorates and provide commercial expertise on both strategic and operational procurement activities
- To provide a contract management service; providing reviews of key contracts in the measurement or performance.
- Ensure contracts are fit for purpose, evaluating contract effectiveness, contract compliance and contract performance
- Provide contractual advice on the maximal commercial advantage to the client
- Provide a supplier management service, including the development of a supplier quality assurance system in the recording of supplier performance.
- Well-developed knowledge of supplier management, contract management and procurement within the public sector. Clear understanding or contract and supplier management techniques
- Best practice contract and supplier management standards, methods and tools.
- Highly advanced knowledge on public policy and EU procurement regulations
- Knowledge of gateway review process
- Full member of MCIPS
- Experience of managing supplier relationships and negotiations.