Night Support Worker - Permanent
- The Night Support Worker will work within Morecambe and the surrounding areas.
- To provide concierge and security services to vulnerable people to required standards.
- To ensure the safety and well-being of all the residents during the night.
- To ensure a safe environment by paying particular regard to building security, fire drill arrangements and health & safety procedures.
- To control access to the building through the provision of a reception facility.
- To record all visitors to the building by way of a visitors book.
- To ensure that visitors leave the building at agreed times.
- To record any telephone calls to the premises and record these in a log for access by service staff.
- To monitor the CCTV covering the internal and external parts of the buildings to ensure the safety of young people.
- To carry out domestic tasks to create a safe physical environment.
- To record any incidents in the premises in a service log and make these available to members of staff.
- To record any repairs or faults for action either immediately or the next morning.
- To complete a handover process with incoming staff each morning that highlights any issues or incidentsTo complete health and safety checks on all communal areas during the course of the night in accordance with the service health and safety policies and procedures.
- To participate in training programmes & meetings as required.
- To complete paperwork and support staff with admin tasks.
- Any other related duties as may be required from time to time.
The annual salary for this position is £15,873 per annum, pro-rata and will be based on a rolling rota.
Shifts start at 22:00pm and finish between 8:00 & 9:00am
If you hold a current DBS certificate and have experience working with homeless or vulnerable people please get in touch!