Digital Content and Marketing Executive
Do you love creating, producing, and sharing effective digital content? Are you looking for an autonomous opportunity where you can really utilise both your Inbound and Outbound digital marketing skills? Then this Digital Content and Marketing Executive role could be perfect for you!
Our client is a software company based just off the M40, close to Warwick and easily commutable from all surrounding areas (Leamington, Coventry, Birmingham and Stratford).
Post significant investment, research and development, the team has developed an innovative and smart software product for the SME market, and it’s now time to take it to market. It’s an incredibly exciting time for the team, and as such a very positive time to join them on their journey. Culturally, the company is collaborative, intelligent, positive and agile.
As the Digital Content and Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for forging strong digital relationships which will enable you to execute a well-considered link-building strategy. You’ll draw on both your inbound and outbound marketing skills to raise brand awareness and increase lead generation.
Reporting in to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Content and Marketing Executive will be expected to:
- produce effective and fully optimised website content that helps with CRO (conversion rate optimisation)
- implement the brand’s external digital relationships and link acquisition programmes
- create persuasive advertising copy (paid search and display ads)
- support and develop the brand’s ongoing content marketing strategy and activity
- support and develop the brand’s social media marketing strategy and activity across all platforms
- monitor and protect the brand online
It’s likely for this role that you will come from a digital marketing, PR and/or journalistic background with a solid understanding of digital best practices, including link building, outreach, inbound marketing and SEO. You’ll have a passion for writing and creating effective and informative copy, and you’ll enjoy working both independently, and as part of a wider digital team. Furthermore, you’ll understand how to push brand messages out to a wider audience in order to increase lead generation.
To be considered for this role you’ll need:
- A thorough understanding of marketing best practices, everything from outbound email marketing, to digital content, PR and link building
- A desire to develop a strong understanding of the brand / product, competition and industry
- A collaborative working and reporting approach
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong verbal and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of major social media channels
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you, so please send us your CV today!