Head of Finance
I am looking to speak to experienced Finance Manager's based in the Bishop's Stortford area on behalf of my rapidly growing client who is recruiting for a Head of Finance. As Head of Finance you will report directly to the Managing Director and be responsible for managing the company account's and reports whilst looking for ways to improve profitability.
- Managing the already exsiting Finance team of 10 employees
- Monitoring spending, costs and developing new budgets
- Preparing annual budgets
- Carrying out internal audits of various departments and making beneficial decisions with the department Managers
- Liaising with the Sales and operations teams to review sales, costs and holiday sales to produce reports
- Monitoring cash flow with 12 week and 12 month forecasts
- Return on Investment reporting
- Recommending ways to reduce costs and increase profit
The ideal candidate will have previous Management experience and a solid background within the Financial sector. You must be an advanced user of Sage and Microsoft Excel, extremely organised and ability to handle heavy workloads.
If this is a role of interest to you and you possess all of the above skills, please send your CV to Jemma at OSR Recruitment.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.