Are you a Marketing Manager looking for your next great challenge in the beauty sector?
An exciting Marketing Manager job working for a global brand with a history of innovation and ambition.
You will be responsible for developing the success of one of their top brands in the global marketplace. Taking the lead for operational activity around the brand, you will support global strategy working with senior management based on your deep understanding of the market and your brand. You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team across the globe.
- Plan, develop, agree and implement the consumer communication strategy with focus on brand positioning, creative, tone of voice and imagery evolution in partnership with the International Marketing Manager
- Identify the products and ranges that can be harmonised between both brands following brand strategies and values, without jeopardising turnover and injecting an out of the box thinking
- Collaborate with local teams to build an annual brand plan that meets both brand and country needs
- In partnership with the International Marketing Director, build the brand Visual Merchandising strategy, keeping abreast of new material and technologies to ensure a differentiated and practical approach at point of sale
- Solid experience in marketing covering the full mix of brand management
- Expertise in managing long term projects and ensuring delivery of results. Highly organised with strong prioritisation and project management skills.
- Highly numerate - strong analytically with expertise in Excel
- Excellent presentation skills
- Passionate about beauty.
- Budget management experience
- Educated to degree level (min 2:1)
Please click on the "Apply now" button below, or send your CV direct to our recruitment partners at DGP via who will be in touch shortly. DGP is a recruitment agency specialising in the marketing and research sector. Visit to register or to apply for our other positions, alternatively or call to speak with one of our consultants.
· Plan, develop, agree and implement the consumer communication strategy with focus on brand positioning, creative, tone of voice and imagery evolution in partnership with the International Marketing Manager