Practice Accounting Semi-Senior
This is an opportunity for an experienced accounts preparation semi senior with a strong practice background to work for an expanding Accountant’s firm in Huddersfield.
The practice ideally is looking for a full-time person but will consider flexible part-time.
- Preparation/ review of financial statements for all types of entities.
- Taxation computation preparation for all types of entities.
- Client financial and management accounting.
- Client liaison.
- The successful candidate will be able to autonomously prepare draft financial accounts of all types of entities to a final draft.
- The successful candidate will be able to prepare draft taxation computations of all types of entities.
- IT literate - good knowledge of accountancy practice software, Word and Excel.
- Good knowledge and use of business software such as Sage, Xero, QuickBooks, etc.
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Able to meet deadlines; ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.