Software Developer - Amersham
We are seeking a highly skilled Software Developer to join the UKs leading Pensions Specialist based Amersham. As a Software Developer you will take responsibility for various business systems that are used across all practice areas.
* Analysis - oversee application architecture. Improve design of business processes.
* Coding - responsible for the code for major project areas.
* Testing - writing unit tests, carrying out integration tests, arranging for user acceptance testing.
* Deployment - design and improve deployment processes.
* Support - manage dealing with user questions, bug reports and feature requests.
- Proven experience of commercial software development
- A passion for computer programming and a grasp of programming fundamentals;
- A degree in a technical subject - Maths, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- .NET experience & C#