Senior Software Engineer - Visual Studio C++
A global leading organisation involved in highly complex electronic imaging for the medical sector are rapidly expanding their well-established R&D team. With over 25years in the industry and off the back of another successful year they are investing heavily into R&D and are looking for multiple additions for their facility in Fife, Scotland.
An urgent requirement for the business is to find a skilled Senior Software Engineer - Visual Studio C++ to assist in the design, development and test of new software features, mainly using Visual Studio C++ and Bordland C++ (CodeGear Delphi IDE), within a large software team.
This Senior Software Engineer - Visual Studio C++ job based in Dunfermline is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading organisation who are creating highly-complex and beneficial products for the medical sector.
Skills and experience required for the job:
- Experience in Visual Studio C++, Bordland C++, and C++ Boost.
- Experience in Python scripting and using MS Access.
- Previous experience in image processing libraries like opencv and lead tools would be beneficial.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Qualified to degree level within a relevant engineering / software related field.