Business Review Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for a gifted compliance professional to join a highly reputable and successful financial services and wealth management organisation in Bristol. You will be working closely with the business heads to ensure the safe growth of business through reactive and proactive risk review and support.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Implementing corporate policy regarding regulatory requirements to effectively identify and manage the key risks
- Undertaking regular financial review and monitoring across the business
- Supporting, coaching and developing Advisers and others within the team to improve levels of risk awareness, ethics and quality commitment
- Ensuring the business heads are kept informed of all emerging risks within the Business
- Working with the Management Team to ensure the Business Units key risks are managed and appropriate supervision is undertaken of Advisers
- Investigating any issues that arise from feedback from the business
- Using management information provided, perform trend analysis and monitoring for early identi?cation of risk for Business.
You will be required to be able to communicate at all levels and have a highly service orientated approach. You must possess strong analytical and decision making skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. It is essential that you have the ability to provide constructive feedback and coaching and at the same time building strong relationships where you can utilise your influencing skills.
To be considered for this role you will be required to hold QCF Level 4 qualification e.g. the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or at least be very close.
If you feel you have a skill set that matches these requirements please do not hesitate to contact us.