Senior Creative Strategist, sport & entertainment - £60,000-£70,000 + bens
- This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to carve out a role for themselves in a fast-growing integrated agency, and to lead their strategy discipline.
- This will become a critical function within the business as they develop their unique thought leadership position through neuropsychology models and tools.
- Their purpose is to inspire people to act through passionate partnerships, experiences and stories - often leveraging sport, culture and entertainment platforms to engage audiences.
- The ideal Creative Strategist will become the go-to person for planning and insight on a range of activities covering everything from pitches, campaign strategy and thought leadership.
- You will lead the charge in seeking and developing insight and direction using data tools within the agency as well as drawing on external sources of inspiration.
- Your thinking will capture the attention, motivate action and inspire audience social sharing. You will work within a matrix structure with the heads of Digital, PR, Creative, Content and Experiential and will be responsible for positioning ideas within a well thought through and creative strategy that enables them to deliver standout integrated campaigns.
- Previous agency experience gained in a strategic planning role
- Proven integrated campaign experience including experiential, content and digital that generate media and social interest
- Demonstrable success of leadership in developing insight, setting strategy, developing creative concepts and ideas, delivering inspiring presentations and guiding strategic campaign activation
- Experience developing highly successful cultural sport and entertainment platforms for brands
- A bold and original thinker with a passion for doing things differently
- Excellent writing and presentation skills - able to wow the crowd
- Advanced research skills and lateral thinking when it comes to problem solving
If this sounds like you, and you would like to arrange a time to discuss what you could bring to this role, please get in touch by sending your CV to Rachel Steele at Blue Forge.