Compliance and Service Administrator
Job title- Compliance and Service Administrator
Our client based in Pulborough has a requirement for a Compliance and Service Administrator to join their team.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a company that is growing for candidates that are looking to progress.
The Compliance and Service Administrator will assist with:
- To arrange service works in advance, liaising between Clients, FM’s, Area Managers and Sub Contractors, raising permits where needed.
- To request several quotes from Sub Contractors and to negotiate contract costs to maximise profit
- To meet with Sub Contractors to establish good relationships and to negotiate costs, to monitor and maintain a high quality and reliable service
- To check contracts to ascertain the assets covered under the contract and to write contract variations when necessary
- To use the Compliance Planner, keep track of Purchase Orders, Contract Expiry Dates & Due dates
- To issue Purchase Orders and establish Contracts
- To check reports to see if remedial works are needed
- To liaise with the Quotes Team to arrange remedial works
- To produce and send regular reports to Site, Area Managers and Facility Managers
- To update our in-house software programme - Oneserve, with Service Reports, Callout & Installation Reports
- To collect meter readings (and photos, where needed) for each site from the engineers, update the records and forward to Facility Managers
- To Monitor and deal with queries from the Compliance Email Account
- To assist Helpdesk when needed
- To answer phone and deal with queries
- General Office Filing
The ideal candidate will have:
- Customer Service experience
- Computer literate - Ideally Intermediate with Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with customer either by telephone or email
- An in-depth understanding of customer service.
Do to the locations, suitable candidate will have to be a DRIVER