Job Title: Project Managers
Your salary: £80,000 - £85,000
Where: London & South East
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Peter Alleyne)
Who you'll be working for:
An established D&B contractor, who have been awarded a significant portfolio of residential and mixed-use schemes in London, South East & East Sussex. At this moment in time they are actively seeking Project Managers to work on projects range from £10m (Number one on the project) - £100m (part of a team) and reporting into the relevant Contracts Manager.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Continually review the programmes, plan, budgets, preliminaries and site as a whole. Analyse findings, impact thereof and take corrective action in a timely manner to ensure our objectives are met.
- Follow defined meeting/review procedures to ensure every aspect of the project is reviewed in a timely manner and actions are planned well in advance.
- Thoroughly check all information prior firstly to budget settlement and secondly prior to construction and identify any shortfalls, discrepancies or ambiguity and resolve prior to any material effect arising.
- Ensure construction phase H&S plan is prepared and maintained.
- Ensure that the Project environmental plan is prepared in advance of commencing the works.
- Assist in the preparation of development programmes including pre-construction, construction and post construction activities and approve.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed construction preliminaries with supporting information, method statements and preliminaries programme.
You must have:
- A proven track record working for a main contractor within a Project Management capacity and ideally with a background in delivering schemes such as, private and affordable living residential, leisure (hotels) and mixed-use schemes.
- Extensive experience of ground works and RC frame construction is a requirement.
- You will have a construction related qualification
- You will hold relevant site certificates CSCS, SMSTS, and First Aid and would be beneficial to be MCIOB or similar professional membership.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Then please contact Peter Alleyne on
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a main contractor who is expanding rapidly and so creating many career opportunities for the successful candidates.