Part Qualified Auditor - Top 20 Firm
A perfect role for an ambitious individual looking to develop a career in audit with one of the very best firms in the country, as an opportunity has come up to join a Top 20 firm as a Part Qualified Auditor. The role is a fantastic chance for someone to take their audit experience and develop it further within a very progressive and supportive practice, who place a strong emphasis on both professional and career development.
The role will be predominantly focused on carrying out audit duties for a broad range of medium to large owner managed clients such as property companies and wholesale organizations, with an average client turnover in excess of £6 million.
- Perform and plan smaller audits either alone or leading a small team
- Obtain background data for audit planning.
- Prepare & review financial statements.
- Prepare corporation tax computations.
- Draft Management letters and reports.
- Ensure time budgets are maintained.
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships.
- Supervise and assist junior staff.
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs.
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions.
The ideal candidate
- Part qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- 2 years+ experience within a multi-partner practice, with at least 40% audit exposure.
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences.
- Have good letter writing skills.
- Ideally a driver with own car.
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.