Risk and MI Coordinator
Risk and MI Coordinator
£25,000 to £35,000
As a Risk and MI Coordinator you will be supporting the 2nd Line Risk Team in all aspects of risk management delivery and reporting within the UK business and ensuring best practice in risk management across the business.
- Intrinsic operates a 3 Lines of Defence model and this newly created role is an integral part of the 2nd Line Risk team affording plenty of room for growth and enhancement of the key responsibilities.
- Coordinate the collation of the monthly and quarterly risk reporting
- Assist in the creation of quarterly Audit and Risk Committee reports, including risk register, risk appetite and ad hoc reports
- Monitoring and reporting of Key Risk Indicators
- Support the 2nd Line Risk team in the identification of risks to the business as a whole, projects and change programmes and managing and monitoring risk logs through to completion
- Collation of data from quarterly business wide RCSA/ORA process, produce subsequent data sets and reports to the Exec
- Regular interaction with senior management means exposure at thehighest levels within the Group.
Key Behavioural Skills:
- We are looking for a strong Coordinator with sound experience of MI gathering; analyzing and reporting.
- Great communication skills are necessary in order to work with different areas of the business, as well as having excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to take complete ownership of the role and willingness to
Recent experience in a regulated Firm, advanced Excel skills, MI production and analysis, excellent attention to detail.
Established in 2006, Intrinsic has grown to become the UK's largest distributor of financial advice.
More than 3,300 advisers have chosen Intrinsic as the place to develop and grow their businesses. Why? Because Intrinsic has the size, the financial strength, and people with the knowledge and expertise to help advisers achieve more.
Our advisers are focused on providing the right advice and solutions for their clients, both individuals and businesses. They operate across all markets, from pension and investment advice to mortgage planning, protection and insurance.
Led by a highly accomplished and experienced management team, Intrinsic has the resources, the financial strength and a track record of success to deliver invaluable guidance and support to our members.
In Old Mutual Wealth we have a like-minded, financially strong partner, who not only shares our belief in the importance of advice but also our vision for the future of Intrinsic.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.