Are you a proactive self-developer? Are you Passionate about Media and Marketing? Do you have a proven Sales record?
Juice Recruitment is excited to be recruiting for a prestigious and well known media organisation based in central Bristol who provides creative response driven marketing solutions to both national and local clients.
We are looking for a creative and passionate Sales Executive with previous sales experience preferably within marketing field, with a sharp eye for detail and fantastic knowledge of the local territory.
Within this role you will be tasked with managing and maintaining a high yielding business territory covering Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset and Dorset
Main Responsibilities are but are not limited to:
- To ensure the right pre-call preparation is carried out prior to each customer visit so that appointments have meaning and value and that relationships are strengthened, building trust and respect between our customers and yourself.
- Update financial data ensuring you have an excellent knowledge of customers spend levels, schedule and potential
- Ensure CRM is the main information point for a customer, updating notes, uploading documents and customer information
- Have clear on-going sales and service level objectives for each customer
- Follow week and route plans, ensuring all customers are visited at least once per month
- Produce presentations highlighting further solutions and reaffirm the benefits of products and services we offer
- Use provided technology and products to enhance the experience the customer receives through a presentation
- Give customer feed-back to your manager
- Ensure all advertising campaigns are booked onto the system the same day as the sale takes place. This should be for the duration of the campaign, unless on a pre-paid basis
- Keep yourself up to speed with category market conditions and trends so you can adapt your sales conversations accordingly and maximise on any positive market opportunities
- Utilise relevant sales-tools to support all customer appointments
- Create multi-media marketing solutions that demonstrate a return on investment at all times
As the idea candidate you willhaveexceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills to support the overall customer sales journey. You will be a natural communicator with ability to forge strong departmental relationships in order to enhance not only our service standards but the effectiveness of our campaigns and sales approach.
You will naturally takes a creative approach to problem solving which is demonstrated not only through a proposed marketing solution but within the delivery of each individual marketing product.
If this sounds like the ideal role and you would like to find out more, please contact Summer at Juice Recruitment today!