Registered Manager Children and Young people
We're looking for an experienced Registered Manager to manage a Children's home in Warrington. The home is on the same site as a school for children and young people who have emotional, behavioural and social difficulties and you'll be responsible for managing the 6 bed residential provision. This role will suit a highly effective, experienced Registered Manage who has an excellent knowledge of CQC requirements and meeting the needs of children with EBD, plus somebody who wants to grow into a senior manager's role as other unused units are available on-site to develop the residential provision.
The Registered Manager Role
- Your role as the Registered Manager is to effectively managing the children's home, ensuring that all children's are safe, secure and safeguarded from harm at all times.
- They follow a therapeutic practise and all staff have 120 hours of therapeutic training
- You'll mentor junior staff, ensuring that they can progress through the company to management positions.
- You'll manage a 6 bed home for young people aged 8 - 18 years. At present it's not full but as the occupancy increases you'll be responsible for recruiting and training the additional staff required. There are other units available for future development and so this is a role that can continually develop.
- You'll be registered with Ofsted and achieve a minimum of a good rating in inspections, striving to increase the rating to outstanding.
- You'll create and implement well rounded care plans catering for physical, emotional and behavioural requirements.
- Establish positive relationships with families local authorities and external agencies.
- We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager who can demonstrate a track record with Ofsted inspections at good or outstanding.
- You'll be an effective leader and mentor to staff
- You'll have a professional qualification relevant to childcare - CQSW, DipSW or NVQ 4
- You need to have worked with children and young people with Emotional, Behavioural and Social Difficulties.
- You'll be passionate about working with children with EBD and about developing residential children's homes.
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager position please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment.
For more information please call
Closing date 21st April
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.