Telesales Manager Basic to £40,000 + £25,000 OTE
Our Market Leading Client are seeking to add a very talented Telesales Manager to their Team, due to a hugely suuccessful 2016, they are planning further strategic growth of their Sales Teams and seek a proven Sales/Telesales Manager to lead from the front
You will be charged with driving the New Business team forward in a challenging but opportunistic era.
You will be working on 3 main product ranges to ensure target for new business is achieved. You will also have responsibility in conjunction with the National Telesales Manager to coach and develop the individuals on the team as well as helping to deliver process improvement as part of the overall strategy of the business.
This role is pivotal in the business and requires and energetic hands on individual that can lead the team in a challenging and demanding time. Someone that actively sells and leads from the front and that is focused on the development of the team on a daily basis to achieve the required goals. You will report into the National Telesales Manager, who reports into the Sales Director.
You will have circa 20 direct reports on the New Sales Team and manage matrix relationships with the external Area Sales Managers for new sales.
• Actively selling and leading the team in revenue delivery
• Leading the team to ensure the required KPI is dials, talk time and appointment activity are met
• Responsible for delivering team new business target across the product range each month.
• Work with internal sales to manage their own desks and actively assisting them in appointment making and selling.
• Ongoing coaching with individuals and assisting with the facilitation of group training where required
• Conduct monthly one to ones with all team members and work with them on their own personal development plans
• Manage New Sales Team pipeline
• To assist in the recruitment and induction of new employees
• Ensure New Sales figures are updated and accurate and supply daily highlights to the business
• Ensure tactical implementation of the businesses strategic goals.
The renumeration package for this position is a basic salary between £33,000 -£40,000 with an attainable OTE of +£25,000 on top