Business Development Manager - professional cleaning
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive at building businesses within white spaces? Do you have experience in the FMCG, ideally professional cleaning sector?
If so, we have an exciting Business Development Manager focused on the European market in a globally recognised FMCG leader. In this role you will co-create a European business strategy and develop capabilities within the organization to service a fast growing new division.
- As the P&L owner, you will be responsible for working together with strategic partners in markets, vdrive the division's growth within Europe
- You will be expected to develop a deep understanding of the needs of the customers we serve, a clear understanding of the Market landscape, adapt / develop routes to Market and drive the activation plans of various solutions across channels together with our Strategic partners.
- You will be responsible for working with the Marketing functions to identify innovations that need to be brought to the market in the fastest possible timings and drive the launch in the appropriate channels.
- You will activate the range at various trade shows and events.
- You will be responsible for developing the Joint Business Plans (JBP) in market with key players and drive periodic reviews with Key customers.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Previous experience selling professional cleaning/personal care solutions is essential.
- Experience working across cross functional teams is strongly desired.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to access what actions are required and proactively take the initiative.
For a full job description, or to apply, click on the button below.