One of the UK’s largest contractors, with over 50 years experience is looking to hire a Payroll Assistant. They are keen on someone who has assisted with the full payroll process such as maintaining holiday and attendance systems, monthly payment runs, pensions and management reports for HR.
My client is looking for someone who is experienced in a similar role and used to processing monthly payroll for over 50 employees. This is an exciting role within a growing business with the opportunity for the role to develop over time.
Ideally you will:
- Have previous experience in a payroll position dealing with payroll for over 50 employees
- Enjoy working in a small and experienced team, reporting to the Payroll Manager within the accounts team
- Have experience of the whole payroll process including pension inductions and processing benefits
- Be passionate about payroll and be looking to develop a career in this area
In return you will:
- Receive very competitive remuneration and benefits
- Have the opportunity to develop your role in the long run either towards a career in payroll
- Receive excellent training and develop in depth knowledge of payroll, law and accounts
- Be working for a very exciting business which is growing very quickly
This is a great chance for an up and coming individual to prove their worth in a role and gain great experience.