Excellent opportunity for an Events Manager to join a well known retail organisation based in Gloucestershire.
Our client is a well known retail organisation based in Gloucestershire. Due to impressive performance figures, they are taking the opportunity to recruit an Event Manager to aid in driving yet more footfall and increase sales accordingly.
The Event Manager will take responsibility for researching, planning, delivering and evaluating a broad range of events with a view to driving increased footfall and incremental sales. You will partner closely with the Senior Management team to consult and advise on appropriate events in order to satisfy business needs. The Event Manager will also work closely with the internal marketing and PR team to ensure that all events are consistent with brand. You will also manage and oversee the events team on the ground on event day.
The successful Event Manager will:
- have a thorough knowledge and understanding of event planning and project management including developing original concept, and clear project pathways
- be able to plan and implement events of all sizes, with clear plans to ensure successful delivery
- manage budgets to ensure events run within pre-defined boundaries, and that return on investment can be successfully tracked
- be able to act as a central hub for all projects and build strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- have their finger on the pulse in terms of emerging event trends / themes / content / technology and environmental issues
Excellent salary package