My client a charity are seeking a talented finance analyst to lead their business planning and cash flow management.
This newly created position reports directly to the Financial Controller and supports the executive management team providing decision support.
Based in Haywards Heath.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller and with indirectly to the Director of Finance you will be responsible for detailed reports and analysis of performance, thorough reviews, trend analysis and other investigations to facilitate effective financial control, decision making and business improvement within the organisation, other duties include;
- Manage reporting for all new developments.
- Maintain the 1-3 year cash flow model.
- Liaise with our developing partners to extract projected development spend.
- Prepare reports to support Business Planning reports.
- Analysis and presentation of monthly actuals vs forecast.
- Assist in preparation of required business plan and budget
ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified (or studying) you will have in depth previous experience within a similar position. In addition it is essential in this role that your excel skills are of a high level.
£35,000 - £45,000