IT Trainer - CRM / Systems - £28K
IT Trainer - CRM / Systems
Up to £28,000 + benefits + flexi-time
Hampshire; Southampton Winchester area
As the IT trainer you'll be working across the business to provide professional ICT development and training on new ICT packages to a range of teams.
You will develop and deliver training interventions to ensure all staff are fully competent in their use of programmes, packages, and technologies in support of the companies transformation project.
- Develop an IT training programme that supports the successful implementation of new and existing ICT packages and programmes.
- Provide 1-1 or group workshops to staff in various positions, both technical and non-technical.
- Develop and update course documentation, materials and training resources
- Maintain a training database and provide regular management information and reports
- Ability to adapt the training material based on the users level of computer proficiency.
- Evaluate training, and take account of feedback to improve the quality of training provided
- Offer pre and post training support via email, telephone or in person.
- You will need to be an experienced IT training professional who can hit the ground running.
- You will be resourceful, inquisitive and able to develop engaging training which meets the needs of a diverse workforce.
- Be an excellent communicator who can bridge the gap between the tech and business teams
- A strong understanding of CRM/Systems is essential.
- Salesforce experience (development or admin) is highly desirable.
The company offer a great work live balance and will consider applications from candidates looking for part time/flexible working.
Please apply to this job ad if you wish to be considered.