Claims Handler, Permanent, Central Norwich, £18,000 - £20,000 DOE
R13 recruitment are supporting one of the region’s most well established and respected Commercial Insurance Brokers in their search for a Claims Handler. The main purpose of your role will be to provide a high standard claims service to their commercial client base. You will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience of working in a claims role and a CII Certificate or to be currently working towards this would be desirable.
Duties to include:
- Management of client claims from start to end, including advising whether a claim is covered, issuing claims forms and settling the claim.
- Liaising with insurers, underwriters and other relevant third partied regarding the progress of claims and chasing for settlements.
- Reporting back to the client with any feedback and updates regarding their outstanding claim.
- Dealing with all claims enquiries from clients, insurers and other third parties in an efficient manner.
- Accurately updating the internal database with any claims progress or communications made.
- Providing integral administrative support to other teams within the organisation.
- Occasionally assisting Account Executives on client visits when required.
- Ad-hoc duties as requested.
You will have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience of working in a Claims role.
- CII Certificate, or be working towards this along with an A-Level standard of qualification.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the claims process with various insurers.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to successfully negotiate with the view to obtain the best possible solution for all clients.
- Capability to build strong and mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
- A determined approach to work coupled with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent team working ability.
- High level of computer literacy.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Offered salary of £18,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.