We currently have an excellent permanent opportunity for a multi skilled trades person.
This full-time role includes company van, paid holiday and an opportunity to work with an established family run business that value and invest in their workforce.
Our client specialise in construction maintenance and insurance work mainly on domestic private properties so applicants must be comfortable working and communicating with customers.
The majority of the work undertaken involves problems with subsidence so it is crucial that applicants have a good knowledge of Brickwork and Plastering trades.
- Monday to Friday approx 8am - 5pm.
- Best suited to a multi trader strong with Brickwork and Plastering experience.
- Working mainly on domestic properties in Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Cotswolds.
- Full time, permanent role.
- Company Van included.
- Must have a Full UK Driving Licence.
- Ideally a qualified Trade background but with skills in Bricklaying, Plastering. Other trade skills would be an advantage.
- Well Presented, capable of working on domestic properties.
- Will have to go through DBS checking (CRB) if successful.
- Confident enough to work alone if necessary.
Renumeration will be on an hourly basis with 21 days holiday + 8 bank holidays paid.