Our client is a leading construction/engineering firm based on the outskirts of Cardiff. They are looking for a switched on person to join their sales team
The ultimate aim of this role is to maximise sales by coordinating existing opportunities, increasing conversion of quoted projects and assisting both the Internal and the External Sales Teams. Existing opportunities will be in the form of quotations issued.
The role will be directly responsible for the diligent following up of specific quoted projects to gain more opportunities of securing the order through identifying all the parties involved in the project and offering a solution.
The following up process will be by phone and web based search software predominantly. Liaising with internal and external sales teams, business development, architects, main contractors and customers.
This will be a key role in ensuring we achieve the maximum return from our activities and the successful applicant will be expected to contribute fully and effectively as part of the sales team.
- To manage a system for the effective following up of quoted projects and increase the number of opportunities for projects to lead to the securing of the order.
- To use the PSA CRM system for the tracking of quotations and recording relevant information.
- To gather information and maximise the quotation opportunities.
- To use Barbour ABI and other suitable sources of information to identity additional customers in the supply chain.
- To manage and report on the conversion of tracked projects to order in a concise manner.
- Telephone contact with customers, main contractors, installers, architects and partners to verify status of projects and offer solutions.
- Liaison with internal and external sales teams in the progress of quotations to order.
- To work with the PSA Administrator in maximising the efficient use of the database.
A background in Research and lead generation is an advantage