Teacher of Science
Servoca Education are working with a school near Gerrards Cross in Buckinghamshire who are looking for Teacher of Science to cover all three specialisms to K3 & K4. This is a permanent position starting in September 2017.
They are looking for an outstanding, well qualified teacher to teach across the ability and age range to K4. You must be an excellent classroom practitioner with UK experience.
Are you a passionate Teacher with a "can-do" attitude and a desire to share that passion? Do you want to work in a well-resourced, supportive, dynamic and highly successful team? All classrooms are equipped with interactive whiteboards and every member of teaching staff has a laptop.
Ofsted judge the school to be 'good' and the sixth form 'outstanding'. The school are looking to proceed quickly and are interviewing as soon as possible.
The position would be suitable for a newly qualified as well as an experienced teacher
You must be a well qualified teacher, hold QTS and eligible to work in the UK
Key responsibilities of the job include:
* Planning & teaching Science to K4
* Liaising with the staff team to develop programmes of learning.
* Assessing and reviewing student development.
* Utilising modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package)
In return you will benefit from:
* Support from your consultant from application right through to starting your new role
* Friendly school and welcoming colleagues
* Fantastic school atmosphere
* Great pay and benefits
**For further information please contact Julie Edwards on or email today.**