Senior Paraplanner/Paraplanner Manager
Senior Paraplanner/Paraplanner Team Leader £45,000 - £55,000 London
I am currently working with a leading and well known Asset Management business in London (City) who are looking to recruit for a highly experienced Paraplanner professional to join the business.
- Work with Operations, Compliance and Planners to review current platforms, products and services in use to assess their place in the Financial Planning Proposition going forward
- Drive and support the company’s Financial Planning Proposition (following Executive sign-off and commitment to the process) and strategy that drives retention of clients and growth (providing the company with a marketable service) and assist with the implementation of all propositional changes via training, coaching and guidance. The definition of the Proposition should take into account the planning required for clients and the ongoing service required.
- Work with Head of Service Operations to ensure all propositions align with systems and support the workflow required in the business. In addition ensure the financial planning proposition is aligned with the client service proposition.
- Create a defined suite of client reports taking into account all aspects of the planning and service proposition.
- Ensure that all aspects of the financial planning proposition are designed and implemented in line with the letter and spirit of regulation to ensure management of risk.
- Review all planning tools currently used within the business and assess their suitability going forward; make suggestions for alternatives as appropriate.
- Conduct 3rd party research and fund risk analysis as appropriate to create a centralised research function
- Induction and training and development of new and existing technical staff members to ensure the team are confident with in-house practices and external drivers such as regulation.
- Key performance indicator setting and monitoring to assist with the identification of opportunity and improvement both within people and practices.
- Creating a manual for processes and systems used within the planning team to complement those held by Operations and Compliance.
- Ownership of technical developments, including Budget updates, legislative changes, fund research and overseeing any technical related communications/strategies with the planners/clients
To be considered for this position you must possess the following skills & experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a paraplanning or technical role within the financial service industry
- Knowledge and experience of UK Wealth management products and propositions
- Relevant professional qualifications related to financial planning, ideally Chartered status
- Experience of supervising staff
- Excellent communication skills twinned with the ability to influence peers and senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical, planning, organisational and time management skills
- A 'can do’ attitude - the ability to contribute to a growing company with a defined culture and understand the need to 'get involved’
This role would look to pay a highly competitive salary of between £45-£55k plus company benefits.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an expanding business working with a great set up and working with some great clients.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please send your CV through to be reviewed or call for more information.