Clinical Development Nurse - South
Clinical Development Nurse - South East - £38k + Company Car!
I am currently recruiting for an RN with outstanding clincial skills for the position of Clinical Development. The position will envolve working as part of a Care and Quality team for one of most reputable healthcare providers in the UK to support homes the South.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of £38,000 per annum this roles also includes a company care, mobile phone and laptop! This is in addition to a generous benefits package including; free learning and development; profit share scheme; childcare vouchers and various discounts.
- Key member of the Care and Quality Team
- Provide professional input into strategic planning and projects to develop and enhance the performance across the homes
- Undertake research, lead clinical audits and provide reports to support project development
- Support Senior Clinical Staff within the home including training, skills, supervision mentoring and induction programmes in line with NMC codes
- Experience RN within the elderly care home setting
- You will need to have an active NMC pin as a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- You will need to hold a teaching qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent)
- Excellent clinical skills including; PEG, catheterisation and venepuncture
- Full understanding of the CQC framework
If this exciting and challenging role is of interest please get in contact!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy