Nursing Home Manager - Purpose Built Luxury Care Centre
An exciting opportunity for an experienced home manager to oversee a luxury, purpose care centre in Croydon recently acquired by an award winning care home operator.
Providing nursing, residential & dementia care in a beautiful setting with facilities including a library, IT facilities, a bar, bistro, hair and beauty salon, a home cinema and a sweet shop.
The home has been completed to a high spec and built to provide care for upto 65 residents over 4 floors, it has proven popular locally, as the successful registered manager you will promote and continue to market the home, embed crucial links with the community, Social Services, MDT's, GP & District nurses, you will oversee the management of the staff, health & safety within the home and ensure systems and processes are in place to be compliant with CQC and the local governing body.
You will need:
- Nurse qualification with an active PIN
- Proven background working as a successful home manager of a similar service
- Excellent knowledge of CQC and legislation
- Strong leadership & mentorship skills
- Experience of managing a "good" or above rated care home
If you fit the criteria above then Stephanie White would like to hear from you!