Agricultural and Household Insurance Account Handler, Newcastle
Job Title: Agricultural and Household Insurance Account Handler
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and highly regarded insurance provider in Newcastle as an Insurance Account Handler specialising in agricultural clients. Long term career on offer.
Working in a team environment, you will provide a full account handling service to high net worth private clients, agricultural clients, wealthy landowners in relation to mainly household and other personal lines products as well as their commercial insurance needs including property, liability and farming related insurances.
Duties will be as follows:
- Obtaining quotes and placing new business;
- Fostering relationships with insurance companies;
- Providing full support to Account Executives;
- Preparing renewal schedules and contacting client prior to renewal within compliance manual timescales;
- Negotiating alternative quotes - prior to renewal dates - where appropriate;
- Dealing with all documentation, invoices, credit notes, etc. ensuring a smooth and trouble-free renewal for the client;
- Handling claims efficiently and within regulatory timescales time scales;
- Fostering good relations with insurance companies;
- Operating an effective credit control system and report as required;
- Daily use of OpenGI system and Microsoft Office.
In return for skills and experience, a competitive salary and benefits package along with a discretionary bonus will be on offer, as well as the chance to work for a very highly regarded practice that can offer long term security and career prospects.
To be considered, applicants must have knowledge of high net worth household insurances, and ideally property, liability and farming insurances from a broking background.
Applicants will have a polite, confident and professional telephone manner with the ability to build and maintain rapport with clients, some high net worth in nature.
You will be well-presented, motivated and hardworking, keen to be part of a team working environment.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced insurance professional to join an outstanding company in the North East.
Financial Services and Insurance Specialist
Morris Jones Consulting
For further information or to apply, please send your CV to jenny . brophy @ morrisjones . co . uk .
Liability, Property, Commercial, HNW, High net worth, farm, agricultural, landowners, Household, pet, motor, broker, broking, account handler, North East, Newcastle, Jenny Brophy, Morris Jones, Vacancy.