Senior Advertising /Paid Search Strategist, Permanent, Ipswich, up to £34,000pa DOE
R13 recruitment are proud to be working in collaboration with a leading digital agency in their search for an experienced Senior Advertising / Paid Search Strategist. Reporting directly to the Head of Advertising, the main purpose of your role will be to deliver high quality paid advertising campaigns on behalf of your client base. You will have extensive experience of delivering successful paid search campaigns and ideally hold a relevant digital qualification.
Duties to include:
- Day to day delivery and management or large scale advertising accounts.
- Liaising with clients to establish their needs and discussing their requirements.
- Preparing and leading meetings in order to represent your service in front of both already existing and prospective clients.
- Turning requirements into high quality advertising campaigns with the view to deliver maximum ROI for clients.
- Evaluating and reporting on the strategic direction of all client accounts to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying possible areas of improvement, suggesting enhancement ideas as appropriate.
- Analysing trends and finding insights within large amounts of data.
- Assisting with client reporting, statistics and other duties when required.
You will have:
- Extensive Advertising experience across all aspects which contribute to a successful paid search campaign.
- GAP, Google AdWords, MSN or other relevant industry qualification.
- Experience of using DoubleClick or other similar platforms and ad exchanges.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills to the level of functions, formulas and tables.
- Solid analytical skills coupled with the ability to perform in-depth technical and competitor audits.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Creative thinking skills when faced with complex problems, and be able to recommend appropriate actions.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Offered salary of up to £34,000pa DOE. An extremely attractive benefits package is offered including; super annual leave entitlements, private medical insurance, free gym membership, cycle to work scheme, free breakfast, plus much more!
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.