Financial Systems Tester / Automation
Financial Systems Tester / Automation required based in Coventry.
You MUST have worked within a Financial Services environment.
Your duties will include:
- Data and mathematical analysis of system data and data provided by customers.
- Testing software as instructed/directed and reporting your results in a specified manner.
- This will include but is not limited to, manual testing, regression testing and unit testing.
- Working with team members to become fluent with our various software systems and providing assistance where needed;
- Assisting with development, testing and supporting of systems;
- Contributing to the various ongoing projects as and when needed
- Providing telephone and email support as and when required both internally and externally.
- Previous experience of working within a financial services environment.
- Previous Testing experience 3yrs+
- Good Automation experience.
- You will be highly organised and have the ability to carry out end to end testing of existing systems and new systems.
- This role requires great attention to detail and a lot of the time you will be working on similar test scenarios for long periods of time.
- You will also have good communication skills with a 'can do' attitude.
- At least a 2:1 in any degree.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.