Location: Nottingham, with remote working
Salary: £26,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Web/PHP Developer to join a Nottingham based learning provider who provide market leading training solutions for pharmacies. You will be required to collaborate with the digital strategy, TAL (Teaching, Assessment and Learning) and graphic design teams to produce innovative learning technology applications.
This dynamic position will involve working as part of a small talented team, developing across a broad range of technologies.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Building applications for teaching and learning.
- Reviewing industry trends and applying them to an education context.
- Maintaining course management and media systems.
- Implementing UX best practices and accessibility standards.
- Translating UI mock-ups and graphics into responsive web interfaces.
- Developing modules and configuring Drupal sites to produce tools which help meet teaching objectives and business requirements.
- Any other duties within the scope of the role.
Essential Experience Required
- Drupal 7 site-building and module development.
- Ability to work with minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent communicator (internal and external)
- Committed to open source development
- Ability to thrive in an innovative, constantly changing environment to meet the needs of the business.
- Fully conversant and embracing of the culture and ethics of the organisation.
- Drupal distribution management
- Server administration
- Educational technology/training systems
- xAPI/TinCan, Git version control
- 37 hours per week, salary competitive.
- Although we are based in Keyworth, Nottinghamshire the role will allow applicants living within the UK to work from home.