Location: Central London
Our client is a leading digital media company that service a variety of clients in the retail, sports and travel industries. They are looking to employ an experienced PPC executive that is proficient with Google AdWords, and is enthusiastic to join a growing team in a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
Your main responsibilities as a PPC Executive in the digital media industry will be:
- Setting up paid search campaigns on search engines - Google, Yahoo, Bing
- Managing and regularly optimising client's campaigns
- Provide thorough reports and critical advice on to accounts
- Performing a series of client facing activities including liaising with key accounts and making content for meetings
Criteria for a PPC Executive:
- At least a 2.1 or 1st Bsc degree in an analytical subject from a Top 30 University. i.e. economics, maths, physics, chemistry, biology, engineering
- Minimum (BBB) A-Levels (including mathematics)
- +6 months experience with PPC campaign management, proficient with Google AdWords and used to handling large budget campaigns
- Have a passion for the digital advertising space
- Have a highly analytical nature and likes handling large data sets and numbers
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
If you have a passion in the digital media market and fit the criteria then please submit your CV.
Jonathan Gilbert - Talent Consultant - Aspire