Personal Tax Manager
Taylor Hawkes are recruiting for a Tax Manager / Senior Manager for a 3-partner firm who are based in Woking. The role will encompass heading up the tax department and looking after 350 tax returns. The role is offering the autonomy to restructure and make the tax department your own, along with the opportunity to develop into corporate tax and advisory work. If the candidate has the ambition and skill set the firm are offering the opportunity for directorship.
- As Tax Manager, the role will include (but not be limited to):
- The full management of a client portfolio, including development, project management, effective liaison and the ability to strengthen relationships. This will include attending meetings with clients to advise on matters in person.
- Providing a wide range of tax advice including Capital Gains, Inheritance Tax, VAT etc
- Advising on PAYE compliance and PAYE settlement agreements
- Assisting and advising in relation to VAT investigations
- Assistance, preparation and advising on Construction Industry Scheme Returns
- Providing technical support and advice to all areas of the firm
- Providing technical support to staff where required.
- Leading, monitoring and developing junior staff members across the business.