St Philips, Bristol
Part time, 25 to 30 hours per week, over 5 days
£15,500 to £17,500 per annum pro rata (depending on experience)
This year, our client celebrates 27 years designing and manufacturing quality medical training products for healthcare professionals. The company headquarters is based in Bristol, England, with subsidiary offices in the USA, Australia and Sweden. Our products are also sold throughout the rest of the world using an expanding network of over 80 distributors.
They have grown significantly in the last decade and has received a range of awards, most recently the Queens Award for enterprise in Innovation - the UK's highest accolade for business success.
Due to the expansion of the Accounts department, we currently have an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join the team.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger processes as well as other general duties within the Accounts department.
- Experience of working in an Accounts Department for at least 1 year.
- Basic bookkeeping qualification or experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Good Numeracy skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (E.g.: word / Excel)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good at managing own time and workload
- Salary c.£17,000 per annum pro rata, depending on experience;
- 23 days annual leave
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- Life Assurance (four times basic salary)
If you feel you are the right person for their Accounts Assistant position, please apply now!
Closing date: Friday 28thApril2017
No agencies please.