Leeds City Centre
Boutique Law Firm
My client is a smaller boutique law firm based in Leeds City Centre. They are seeking an experienced Legal Administrator/Secretary to assist with all aspects of the firm’s day to day running.
The role will be varied and the successful candidate will responsible for the majority of the administration functions. The Ideal candidate will have previous experience in Legal and must be able to and enjoy working autonomously.
Duties of a Legal Secretary/Administrator will include:
- Providing all round administrative support for the MD and solicitors
- Typing dictations and managing diaries where necessary
- Assist with any marketing campaigns and marketing administration
- Field calls and interact with all clients
- Assist in the implementation of company code’s and practices
- Keep accounting records up to date, including billing
- Developing administration apprentices.
Personal Specification for Legal Secretary/Administrator:
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Previous experience working in the Legal environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active approach to work
Due to the number of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Salary £16,000-£20,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time