Junior Electrical Design Engineer
Junior Electrical Design Engineer - M&E Contractor - Mansfield - Up to £32k + benefits
Your new company
M&E Contractor based in Mansfield. Mainly specialise in new build and refurbishment projects for care homes. The company originally started as a Mechanical Contractor and are offering a full M&E installation service to their clients.
Your new role
You will be responsible for designing all electrical services including small power, lighting, security systems, fire alarms, data cabling etc. You must be able to use AutoCAD and able to complete cable calculations/sizing.
What you'll need to succeed
- ONC/HNC in relevant subject (building services/electrical engineering)
- 1 - 2 years' experience of electrical design
- Working Knowledge of AutoCAD desirable
- Practical experience as an electrician on a wide range of installation projects
- Articulate and able to communicate at all levels
- Be a team player, but able to operate at an individual level
- Have a UK full driving licence
What you'll get in return
- £25,000 - 32,000
- Employer pension contribution
- Private Health Care
- 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Excellent opportunities for development / progression (further education)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.