Manager - Tax Valuations
If you are an ambitious Tax Advisory professional with Valuations experience, then there has never been a better time to join my prestigious client; a major professional services practice who are considered as one of the key 'movers and shakers' within the Tax Advisory and Valuations arena. They have an enviable reputation, providing ground breaking innovation & solutions and unrivalled career progression opportunities.
Off-the-back of continued growth, my client is looking to expand their Tax Valuations team and are looking to recruit an ambitious, bright and proactive Manager who can play a key role in the delivery of high profile projects, gaining the significant rewards that will be offered.
The team focus on commercial, financial reporting and tax valuation projects of all sizes and across all sectors. This entails performing valuations of shares, businesses, intangible assets and purchase price allocation exercises.
To qualify, you will be ACA/ACCA qualified and will have gained experience (2 yrs+) in a Tax Valuations role, where you will have experience of :-
- Providing advice and valuations for a variety of management equity incentive schemes including growth shares, JSOPs and EMI options
- March 1982 tax valuations
- Valuations of goodwill on incorporation of a partnership
- Intangible asset valuations including goodwill and intellectual property
- Agreeing and negotiating private company/share values with HMRC Shares and Assets Valuations via HMRC's post transaction valuation check procedures
You will have gained this experience ideally with a major practice or consulting firm.
Above all, you will be hard working, diligent and have strong leadership qualities with a strong desire for further career advancement.
On offer is a highly rewarding salary package with outstanding training, development and career opportunities with a highly respected player.
If you think you have what it takes, make your application now!
Parker Wright Consulting is acting as an agency and recruitment business with respect to this vacancy.