CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Our clients, a very successful Group of Independent Bodyshops are currently looking to appoint a Customer Service Advisor for their Service Centre based in Barnsley.
The working hours are Mon to Fri between 08:00 hrs to 17:30 hrs with one in four Saturday mornings only between 08:00 hrs to 12:30 hrs.
Salary offered is £16K to £19K plus OTE £250 per month non fault commission.
- Provide excellent support and administrative service between the Paint and Body Centre and its internal and external customers
- Deal efficiently with customer requests and queries to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Help the Paint and Body Centre to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
- Undertake all other tasks as requested by Body Shop Manager
- Ensure compliance to all health and safety procedures and company policies
- Ensure compliance with Data Protection Act and individual clients specific requirements
- Manage event driven SLA’s – Contacting customers within timescales
- Manage, maintain and cleanse customer and customer history files
- Update and maintain vehicle repair records
- Document and log all transactions on our management system
- Complete Work Provider portals within their set timescales
- Keep customer contact on First Notification of Loss within Work Provider SLA’s
- Ensure courteous and cost- effective use of the telephone
- Maintain effective liaison with all Work Providers
- Maintain effective liaison with all members of the team, forming a strong sense of teamwork within the department. Ensure accurate and timely feedback of information to appropriate persons
For more information, please contact Susan Valentine at Forward Thinking Personnel.