My client is a highly regarded Chartered practice who continue to grow, they are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their talented team.
To assist with the administration involved in all aspects of the advice process and the ongoing customer service of clients. To help to ensure regulatory compliance, and an efficient and professional service.
Whilst reporting to the Office Manager, you will support the Advisers and the Paraplanner.
Duties and responsibilities:
Tasks include data entry, letter writing, dealing with telephone and email enquiries, creating and maintaining filing systems and maintaining diaries.
- using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, O&M Systems etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- devising and maintaining office systems and processes
- obtaining quotes for Life, Mortgage/Investment business
- attending meetings and preparing minutes
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- organising and storing/scanning paperwork, documents and computer-based information
The company offer a supportive and professional working environment and the opportunity for development and progression