Renewals Sales Executive
Job: Renewal Sales Assistant
Salary: Basic £15K- £20K + uncapped commission + benefits
Hours: 10am-9pm Shift basis
My client, a highly successful software company based are currently seeking a Renewal Sales Assistant to join our growing sales team. Reporting to the Sales Manager this role offers superb opportunities for personal and professional development whilst working with an already successful global brand.
If successful, you’ll have responsibility for the end to end execution of the sale cycle, and as such will contribute to the continuing growth of our global software business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have outstanding interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Have a polite, friendly and confident telephone manner, and can use this to obtain a positive outcome when speaking to customers
- Be confident speaking with clients up to Director level
- Be well organised, attentive to detail and thorough, even under pressure
- Are computer confident with experience of using programs including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Have a passionate interest in technology
- Are educated to A level or equivalent
- Good customer service
- A good understanding of the sales process
Consultant – Permanent Office Specialist
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, Marketing technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.