Investment Projects and Reporting Manager
The purpose of the Investment Projects and Reporting Manager is to assess and business partner a multi million pound capital investment process for a FTSE listed entity.
Key Responsibilities, of the Investment Projects and Reporting Manager, based in Luton are:
- Successful candidate will play a critical role in the investment process for c.£200m capital per annum
- Support investment analysts with preparation of project appraisals.
- Development of financial models for new concepts and products, ensuring that any new innovations are accurate modelled and appraised consistently with the core investment model
- Investment Centre of Excellence- recognised expert on Investment appraisal methodology and principles as applicable to all capital expenditure projects
- Investment process & appraisal- Be able to communicate complex investment strategies (eg freehold vs leasehold) to key stakeholders inside and outside of Finance/Property
- Investment Model Improvement
- Business Partnering- Develop strong relationships with the Acquisitions, Construction, Property Strategy and Business Development Teams to ensure assumptions are robust & accurate
- Support for new concepts and non-expansionary projects
- Post completion review- Senior stakeholders gain an improved understanding of the performance of the Business and can act upon this insight going forwards.
The successful Investment Projects and Reporting Manager based in Luton, will ideally match the following criteria:
- Excellent academics - preferably with a degree from a leading university
- Qualified accountant CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Understanding of theoretical and practical aspects of investment methodology, principles and financial appraisal metrics (NPV, IRR, ROCE)
- Organised, disciplined and results driven
- Challenging others - confident in challenging others, whilst maintaining a strong, professional relationship
If you are a progressive and driven individual looking to join a FTSE 100 business and you would like to hear more, give me a call on . Rob Patterson.