Reference: - RH/DSHMCH/1204
Salary - £26,000
Job Title - Home Manager
Area: - Sawley, Derbyshire
Skyex Resourcing are currently working on behalf of an exceptional national care provider that provide person-centred specialist residential accommodation for adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs and associated challenging behaviours. As a values-based organisation our client focus on enabling and maximising independence so that the individuals they support are co-producers of their own goals and objectives. This focus on person led services has given our client an outstanding reputation Nationwide and it's an exciting time to join such an ambitious, visionary, and caring organisation who are currently undergoing a very positive period of growth.
Our client is seeking a Home Manager for their service in Sawley, Derbyshire. This is a specialist residential service for adults with Learning Disabilities and associated complex needs, the service provides 24-hour support to these individuals. The current Home Manager has been promoted within the organisation, so the new Home Manager will have a substantial amount of support from somebody who has ran the service for many years.
Home Manager- Sawley- Derbyshire. 8 bed service, very challenging LD clients. We need a strong manager who has operated at home manager level- ideally will have their level 4/5 but would consider 3 at a push. Salary £26k max.
- Lead by example in the provision of high quality care by participating, observing and sharing experience. Always model the client's values in everything you do. Closely monitoring care provision to support care team to provide all service users with the care and support outlined in their personal plan and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Act as a role model to staff always. Lead and manage an empowered, engaged, motivated and highly effective care team encouraging them to make a difference to service users lives, whilst providing the highest quality care. Ensuring effective recruitment, induction, training, coaching and development of staff. Completing bi monthly supervisions and annual appraisals for all staff ensuring competencies are met and the client's values are maintained always.
- You will have responsibility for all managerial aspects of the home; with your top priority being to focus on ensuring the best standards of care are implemented, exceeding regulatory bodies expectations.
- To ensure the ratio of care staff to service users is determined by the assessed needs of the service users.
- To ensure the number and competency of staff is always sufficient to provide the necessary support for the service users in all aspects of their daily lives, as well as undertaking their administrative, domestic and general organisational tasks.
- QCF Level 5 or Equivalent.
- Experience working with Learning Disabilities or Mental Health client groups.
- Proven record of accomplishment managing Residential or Supported Living services for Adults with a disability.
- 3 years experience working within a Senior Social Care position.
- Fully up to date with all current CQC policies and procedures
For more information please contact Ryan on or send an up to date CV
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.