Service Manager - Motor Trade
Service Manager - Prestige Main Dealer
£50,000 - £60,000 OTE
We are looking for an experienced and highly professional Service Manager to join a regional automotive retailer at one of their dealerships that excels in motor excellence. The position involves managing all aspects of the Service Department and is based in the Preston area
- As Service Manager your main responsibilities will be to organise service activities to ensure the department's efficient and profitable operation.
- Responsible for maximising the departmental profitability by effectively marketing and selling labour, parts, accessories, lubricants, subcontracted services and other value added products and services, as well as managing the workshop and reception team.
- All resources and assets will be utilised at a level commensurate with profit targets to ensure excellent customer care and retention.
- The successful candidate will be "into the detail of the role" with their finger very much on the pulse of the business. Therefore this will require a hands on type of person that can drive a team to successful results.
- To be considered for this role, you will be in a similar role in a main dealer franchise.
- Knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry is essential, together with relevant technical, professional and engineering qualifications.
- You will be effective in man-managing, supporting and motivating colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction and the dealership's reputation.
Salary and Benefits:
- £35,000 Basic - £50,000 - 60,000 OTE
- Company Car
- Life Cover
Although challenging, this role is extremely rewarding and you can look forward to a range of benefits you would expect.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.