Marketing Campaign Manager - Technology
Want to work in AMAZING offices?Offering a leading suite of cloud solutions and applications to businesses across the globe, our client has a strong track record spanning 25 years. With a good sized marketing team, which is expanding, there are excellent long terms opportunities to develop your career and skills.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Campaign Manager; reporting into the Marketing Director, you'll be responsible for working closely with the sales & marketing team to create and execute best in class demand generation campaigns. Day to day you'll be involved in;
- Events; manage & organise a wide variety of events aimed at prospects
- CRM; use the CRM to segment data and monitor pipeline
- Email; use email automation to create, execute and measure targeted email campaigns
- Online Marketing; work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to integrate your campaigns into wide digital activities
- Analysis & Reporting; use web analytics tools and report on ROI
Skills & experience the Marketing Campaign Manager must have;
- UK experience in an online/email marketing role - 2 years min
- Focus on lead generation activities
- B2B experience
- Technology sector experience would be an advantage
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Campaign Manager role;
£30,000 - £33,000 basic plus bonus
If this vacancy interests you we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of Tech & B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we're only able to contact successful candidates.