Developer c# /.net
Our client is a market leader and very well established company based in Teeside who focus on Real Time Data monitoring technology.
Their competency Framework details the behaviours, characteristics and qualities that help drive people’s performance and this is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading International provider.
They would like to recruit an experienced Developer to join their team to report directly to the Lead Systems Engineer you will have experience and technical understanding of programming, automation and web technologies.
• Work alongside product Development and engineering teams to design and deploy products
• Assist and identify operational concerns
• Regular reporting to the Lead Systems Engineer
• Investigating and Troubleshooting production issues
• Liaise and engage with clients
• Ensuring systems are fully operational and downtime is kept within agreed SLA’s
Skills and Experience:
• Experience in Microsoft Technologies (C#, VB, ASP, .NET) MVC, MS SQL,IIS Windows server
• Experience in VB (ideal but not essential)
• Degree level educated within a computing discipline
• Infrastructure as code
• Demonstrable experience at automation
• Proactive approach to system maintenance
• Experience in working within DevOps teams (Ideal) / Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
• Excellent communication skills with Technical and non-technical members of the team
Salary and Bonuses: Up to £35,000 depending on experience, 33 days annual holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) plus many other features.