This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Buyer to join a well-respected and established life-science engineering company, based in Hertfordshire. The company specialise in the design and manufacture of automated cell culture and fermentation systems for the bio-pharma, regenerative medicine and industrial biotechnology sectors.
The successful Assistant Buyer will be providing purchasing and general support to other members of the procurement team while being proactive in the communication between customer and various colleagues.
As the Assistant Buyer you must have the ability to create and manage commercial relationships with suppliers.
- Previous experience working within an engineering/ manufacturing/ planning environment
- Must have working knowledge of ERP Software
- Demonstrable experience of managing supplier relationships
- Ability to read drawings and understand requirements from suppliers would be advantageous
- Must be able to deal with pressure and respond well to conflicts
If you are interested in this Assistant Buyer position and would like to find out more, please click on Apply now to get in touch.